What can we do to help?
NISPOM Change 2 Solutions
Compliance and beyond
The Defense Security Service (DSS) released NISPOM Change 2 on May 18, 2016. It provides compliance requirements for all Cleared Defense Contractors to establish and maintain an an Insider Threat Program (ITP).
Quortum has an affordable and tailored solutions for CDC’s to achieve compliance with NISPOM Change 2. We understand the overhead cost concerns every organization faces, which is why our solutions are personalized to fit within your budget. Our professionals will work with your FSO and Key Management Personnel (KMP) to educate them on the requirements and to develop a tailored Insider Threat Program (ITP).
Our fees are determined by your orgranization’s size and Cage Code requirements. Typically, a small CDC can expect to pay around $1300 for the complete Insider Threat Program Package. We understand your FSO is being pulled 100 different directions, this investment will pay huge dividends by allowing your FSO to concentrate on their day-to-day responsibilities and will provide you guaranteed compliance with NISPOM Change 2 during your next DSS Inspection.
Our solutions will ensure your DSS-Compliant Insider Threat Program will help you:
- Gather, integrate and analyze information on potential or actual Insider Threats
- Report Insider Threat incidents
- an Insider Threat Program Senior Official (ITPSO)
- Maintain records which are relative to Insider Threat information
- Conduct self-inspections of the Insider Threat program
- Conduct Insider Threat training that includes adversary capabilities, counterintelligence concepts, means to respond to incidents, and legal and privacy issues, among other areas
How can QUORTUM help you go beyond NISPOM Change 2 compliance?
If your organization wants to take steps to more effectively protect your intellectual property, information and employees, Quortum is ready to provide solutions with minimal impact on your day-to-day operations. Please follow this link to learn about our Insider Threat Program Management Services and Vulnerability Assessments.
Our partnership with Carnegie Mellon University’s SEI CERT Insider Threat Center (CERT), allows us to provide solutions founded on analytics and mitigation strategies derived since 2001.
RELATED BLOG POSTS