We are experts in assisting organizations at all stages of developing their Insider Threat Programs. Our tailored methods focus on assessment, detection, mitigation, and best practices to help you achieve long-term success. We work alongside your team throughout the process, on issues that include but are not limited to:
- Planning and Implementation
- Building a Business Plan
- Getting the Right People Involved
- Stakeholder Communications
- Legal and Compliance
Program Development Options
We know every client will not be starting at the same place so we will work with your organization to assess where you’re at and where you want to be to develop a plan to achieve your goals.
Where to begin.
- Start from the beginning (Square One) and build the whole program
- Improve the pieces you already have:
- Policies and Procedures
- Defenses and Infrastructures
- Focus on a particular type of Insider Threat Problem area, such as:
- IP Theft
- IT Sabotage (Malicious and Unintentional Insiders)
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Loss
- Economic Espionage (Competitors and Foreign Entities)
- Do Parallel Development
- Implement pieces by priority
- Improve and integrate what you have
- Do long-term planning for implementation and operation of the rest of the program
- Pilot the program or part of the program
Quortum’s Team of CERT-Certified Insider Threat Program Managers are ready to assist your organization with developing an effective and efficiently run Insider Threat Program.
Contact us to discuss your needs and learn how we can help.
The Quortum team are extremely knowledgeable SMEs and very easy to work with – they made a complex process simple.